Important Training Update
At The Body Factory the health and safety of our members is our highest priority. The Prime Minister announced on 29/03/20 that gyms across Australia must temporarily close due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) which is likely to last for some months.
While this is difficult news we intend to be here for our members and wanted to let you know about the following changes that we hope will allow The Body Factory to continue to be your place for health and fitness while the government restrictions are in force and ensure we are ready to go when these are lifted.
– Group Fitness: Live classes are now available Online Monday to Sunday led by all your favourite instructors from The Body Factory. Online classes can be accessed via Zoom. Simply download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app free from the App Store, set-up your free account. Contact us for the meeting ID login used to access the classes by emailing email@example.com.
Short highlights of our Online workouts for home are available on our Instagram story. Full classes will be available on The Body Factory YouTube channel from Friday 2 April. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Outdoor classes are no longer permitted by the government. Please check our timetable regularly for class updates.
– Personal Training: The government has confirmed personal training is acceptable and sessions will continue outdoors and in other areas with social distancing measures of 1.5m applied between you the client and your Coach. Online and Zoom personal training sessions, and programs are also available. Please contact your coach to book your session.
– Massage Therapy: The government has restricted massage therapy. Once these restrictions are lifted massage therapy will return.
– Nutrition: Nutritional plans and consultations are available at The Body Factory and online. Email our Nutritionist Maddi to book firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hygiene: Pre and post-training equipment wipe downs continue for Personal Training. You must train with a towel at all times.
– Membership: Membership fees will reduce by 50% during this time effective 24/03. If you have lost your job due to the COVID-19 we will not debit your account but will provide you full access to group fitness classes. If you wish to suspend your membership we would ask that you do so with a $9.95 weekly goodwill gesture to help ensure we are here in spring. If you wish to discuss please contact us email@example.com
– Our Coaches are being regularly briefed about hygiene requirements and have all completed the Australian Department of Health’s COVID-19 Training Course. We are following the Australian Government recommendations on good practice.
– Communications are regularly being released on our social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook. And via email and SMS as needed.
Please remember good practices such as the regular washing of hands, avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth, if you are unwell do not train.
You can be assured we are doing all possible to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and Coaches while ensuring The Body Factory will be here for you in the long-term and all that we ask is you support us as much as possible during this time. If you have any questions, please contact us on the information below.
Contact: The Body Factory
5/21 Resolution Drive, Caringbah, Sutherland Shire
Tel: 0404 211 885